The Edwards Signaling Edwards Explosionproof AdaptaBeacon Strobe Lights are
designed for installation in hazardous location environments. Rigid
specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual
output and low maintenance.
The units are UL Listed for Type 3R and Type 4X installations. Models are
available for pendant, wall, ceiling and stanchion mounting.
Typical industrial and commercial applications include: food processing
plants, refineries, mines, tankers, laboratories, sewage treatment plants,
off shore oil rigs, water and filtration plants, and chemical plants.
Four Mounting Options Available: 116EX-B Wall bracket mounting elbow
, 116EX-C Ceiling/wall mounting module
, 116EX-P Pendant mounting module - 3/4 inch NPT
, and 116EX-S Stanchion mounting module - 1 inch NPT
Edwards Signaling 116 Class Explosionproof 12-48 VDC Strobe Lights features and benefits:
- High impact glass dome, dome guard included
- 65 flashes per minute
- Factory sealed - no external seals required
- Quick connect - threads onto mounting module for easy installation
- Shock absorbing receptacle
- Easy to assemble and relamp
- Gaskets seal out dirt and moisture
- Epoxy powder coat for corrosion resistance