Click to view the ACS250 Series AC Drive catalog page in *.pdf format
The ACS250 drive is part of ABB's complete micro drive range, which offers a solution for every need - drives for simple to more complex machines.
From IP20 series you can find 1-phase 110 - 120 V drives for low power applications, such as pumps, fans, grinders, mixers and conveyors, and 600 V drives with more advanced features for general purpose applications.
All the drives include a built-in Modbus-RTU serial communication. Intuitive key pad control and build-in macros make commissioning straightforward. IP66 enclosures are available with or without switch featuring a speed potentiometer, FWD-0.REW and power isolator. In 500 - 600 V advanced product types the additional features include e.g. CAN open interface and built-in safe-torque-off (STO) function.
110 - 120 V: 0.5 - 1.5 hp (0.37 - 1.1 kW)
500 - 600 V: 0.75 - 20 hp (0.5 - 15k W)
Harsh environments: IP66/NEMA 4X series:
110 - 600 V: 0.5 - 15 hp (0.37 - 11 kW)
1-phase, 110 to 120 V ±10%
1-phase, 200 to 240 V ±10%
3-phase, 200 to 240 V ±10%
3-phase, 380 to 480 V ±10%
3-phase, 500 to 600 V ±10%
- Remote keypad (RCRP-01) provides easy cabinet installations
- Parameter upload/download tool (RCCS-01) for straightforward commissioning
- Relay output card (RCRO-01)
- UL Type 4X/IP66 frames for harsh environments
- Disconnect switch for UL Type 4X/IP66 frames
- Modbus RS485 RJ45 cable splitter