Miniature Circuit Breakers protect installations against overload and
short-circuit, warranting reliability and safety for operations. System
pro M compact S 200 series are current limiting overcurrent
protective devices. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the
delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the
magnetic tripping mechanism for short circuit protection.
- Extra-wide and complete range of MCBs to cover most applications and markets
- Meeting worldwide standards
- Certificates, documentation, training or background information to support customers due to their daily work
- Space and time saving thanks to the unique bottom-fixing auxiliary contact
range offer the possibility to select among different characteristics
(B, C, D, K, Z), configurations (1P, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N, 4P), breaking
capacities (up to 25 kA) and rated currents (up to 63A).
- Compliance to the worldwide product standard:
- IEC/EN 60898-1
- IEC/EN 60947-2
- UL 1077
- UL 489
- CSA 22.2 No. 235
- CSA 22.2 No. 5
- allowing the use for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- 35 mm2 and 10 mm2 cylinder
lift twin terminals for challenging industrial use. Cross wiring can
easily be realized by inserting the bus bars into the rear terminal part
and the incoming wires
into the front part.
- Real contact position indication, directly connected to the moving contact, for more comfort and safety