- Intrinsically safe and certified to communicate data in Class I, II, II Div 1 - Zone 0 and more environments
- Analog I/O models offer up to four inputs calibrated for most RTDs and all Thermocouple types
- Available in rugged polycarbonate housing or metal housing, both options are intrinsically safe and IP67 rated
- Rugged polycarbonate housing works with external battery power to support all RF communications and provides supply power for 3rd party 4-20mA and Namur process sensors
- Metal housing includes internal battery power for all RF communications and also provides supply power for 3rd party 4-20mA and Namur process sensors
- Both housings allow simple dip switch configuration
- Rugged polycarbonate housing offers internal or external antenna options and the rugged metal housing offers external antenna only to support a range of mounting requirements
For more information or to place an order, please give us a call at 800-876-4444 or 203-426-7700. To purchase online please click here.