- Mechanically coded actuators use two independent operating elements to minimize intentional tampering or defeat.
- Both housing styles are available in two sizes offering different contact configurations.
- Rotating head and top or side engagement allows for eight different actuator positions.
- Four standard actuators are available, as well as an optional high-extraction-force actuator.
- Design meets positive opening requirements for safety interlocks.
- IEC IP65 switch housing rating increases to IEC IP67 with addition of a screw to the wiring chamber door.
Banner Engineering Safety Interlocking Switches - Compact Plastic
A full line of safety switches for interlocking mechanical guards with machine stop circuits. Multiple mounting configurations are available. Positive opening safety contacts (not dependant on springs); most models also offer monitoring contacts.
Safety interlock switches respond when a mechanical guard opens. They feature "positive opening" contacts for high reliability and coded actuators to discourage tampering or defeat. Dozens of configurations are available.
Choose models with separate actuator for use on sliding doors and removable covers, or models with integral rotating actuator for use on hinged access doors. Separate actuators are triple coded to discourage intentional defeat. Choose locking actuator models for delaying access until dangerous machine motion stops. Choose magnetic actuator style for wet areas, including washdown applications.
Full compliance with all standards for safety switch design.