EZ-SCREEN Safety Light Curtain Systems
Non-contact machine guarding systems protect fingers, hands and
ankles, and guard perimeters and access, using self-contained emitters
and receivers without a separate control box.
- Simple, two-piece integrated system has no control box.
- High-resolution 14 and 30 mm point-of-operation systems detects fingers, hands and ankles.
- Type 2 models with 30 mm resolution are available for lower-risk applications.
- Point and Grid systems allow one-, two-, three- or four-beam perimeter and access guarding.
- Superior optical design and finely focused Â±2.5Â° beam make systems extremely easy to align and maintain.
- Status indicators and diagnostics show when alignment is complete and installation is correct.
- Redundant microprocessor-controlled, self-checking design of Type 4
models exceed control reliability requirements and is certified per CE
(Type 4/Category 4) and cULus (NIPF, UL 61496, UL1998).
- Unique cascading models allow up to four systems of any length and
resolution to be wired together to form a single safety device.
- Systems have ranges up to 70 m, with power and range for all types of applications including long-range perimeter guarding.
- Compact, rugged and lightweight housing resists impact, twisting and abusive environments.