Eaton Cutler-Hammer MVX9000 Series AC Drives
Eaton Cutler-Hammer Micro drives provide variable speed control for three phase motor applications up to 10hp. They are available in single and three phase input voltages up to 480v, with three phase motor output voltage up to 480v. The standard drive includes a digital display, operating and programming keys on a removable keypad. The display provides drive monitoring as well as adjustment and diagnostic information. The keys are utilized for digital adjustment and programming of the drive as well as for operator control.
Eaton Cutler-Hammer MVX9000 Adjustable Frequency Drives
Model MVX9000 sensorless vector adjustable frequency AC Drives are designed to provide adjustable speed control of 3-phase motors. These microprocessor-based, sensorless vector drives have standard features that can be programmed to tailor the drive's performance to suit a wide variety of application requirements.
Features / Benefits
- Sensorless Vector Control with auto tuning. Provides 200% starting torque and advanced low speed torque control
- Clearly laid out and easy to understand keypad with 4-character LED display, 7 status indicating LEDs, speed potentiometer, and 6 function keys. Most informative operator's interface in this class of VFD, provided as standard.
- 2 analog inputs, 6 programmable intelligent digital inputs, 1 programmable digital output, 1 programmable relay
- PID control of a process variable such as pressure, flow, temperature, liquid level, etc. Eliminates requirement for separate setpoint controller.
- Built-in dynamic braking chopper. Superior deceleration performance.
- Serial communication port (RS-485). Direct connection to serial communications networks.
- Single-phase or three-phase input capability on 240V AC rated units, 3 hp and below. Operate three-phase motor with single-phase supply.
Codes and Standards
- NEMA, IEEE, NEC: Design Standards
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- CE Marked (Requires EMI filter)