Eaton Cutler-Hammer NFX9000 Series AC Drives
Cutler-Hammer® NFX9000 adjustable frequency AC Drives from Eaton's electrical business are designed to provide adjustable speed control of three-phase motors. These microprocessor-based drives have standard features that can be programmed to tailor the drive's performance to suit a wide variety of application requirements.
The Eaton Cutler-Hammer NFX9000 volts-per-hertz product line utilizes a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) which provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency and smooth low speed performance. The size and simplicity of the NFX9000 make it ideal for hassle free installation where size is a primary concern.
- Models rated at 240 volts, single- or three-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/4 to 2 hp. Models rated at 115 volts, single-phase, 50/60 Hz are available in the 1/4 to 1/2 hp size range.
- The standard drive includes a digital display, operating and programming keys on a removable keypad.
- The display provides drive monitoring as well as adjustment and diagnostic information.
- The keys are utilized for digital adjustment and programming of the drive as well as for operator control.
- Separate terminal blocks for control and power wiring are provided for customer connections.
- The drives feature RS-485 serial communications.