Eaton Cutler-Hammer SLX9000 Drive
Compact yet so powerful. The "Lite" version of the SVX900 Drive.
Built upon the successful SVX9000, Cutler-Hammer SLX9000 Series Adjustable Frequency Drives from Eaton's electrical business is the next generation of drives specifically engineered for today's light commercial and industrial applications. The power unit makes use of the most sophisticated semiconductor technology and a highly modular construction that can be flexibly adapted to the customer's needs. The SLX9000 drive continues the tradition of robust performance, and raise the bar on features and functionality, ensuring the best solution at the right price.
With the similar family look and feel, the SLX9000 Drive deliveries your comprehensive drive solutions and everything continues to be included as standard. The integrated AC choke is the most effective way to protect the drive against the over voltage spikes and to reduce the stress on supply transformers, cables and fuses. Installation, connection and commissioning procedures are extremely quick and convenient with easy to use instructions. The SLX9000 Drive is available as an open or enclosed drive, NEMA Type 1 or 12. The input and output configuration (I/O) is designed with modularity in mind. The I/O is compromised of option cards, each with its own input and output configuration. The control module is designed to accept a total of two of these cards. The cards contain not only normal analog and digital inputs but also fieldbus cards. The enclosed SLX9000 incorporates the flexible SLX9000 drive in a custom NEMA Type 1, 12, or 3R packaging. Common enclosed SLX9000 options include input disconnect, input fuses, HOA bypass controller, output filter, indicating lights, etc.
Feature / Benefits
- Robust design - proven 500,000 hours MTBR
- Integrated 3% line reactors standard
- EMI/RFI Filters H standard
- Standard NEMA Type 12 keypad for drive parameter configuration, monitors, and keypad operation
- Additional I/O and communication cards provide plug and play functionality
- Accommodates standard I/O and an integrated RS-485 (Modbus) connection with room for two more option cards with more I/O or communications.
- Brake chopper standard
- All-In-One software for variety of applications
- Control logic can be powered from and external auxiliary 24V power supply, which allows programming/monitoring without full power to the drive