The Edwards Signaling 125 Class Halogen beacons are UL and cUL listed
signaling devices, available in two versions, flashing and steady-on. Both
versions feature a corrosion resistant Type 4X enclosure and can be panel or
conduit mounted. The base is manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon,
providing high resistance to heat and high chemical resistivity. Both the
flashing and steady-on beacons are available with either a black or gray
base, and amber, blue, clear, green or red lens.
The 125 Class Halogen beacons can be mounted on 1/2" or 3/4" NPT conduit using a 1/2" internal or 3/4"
external conduit hub that comes with the unit. It can also be panel-mounted using the mounting gasket
provided with the unit. When panel-mounting the 125 Class Halogen, the surface and construction details
of the panel must be taken into consideration to ensure the integrity of the outdoor, NEMA 4X
rating is fully maintained.
Edwards Signaling 125 Class Halogen Beacons features and benefits:
- Available in 24V DC, 24V AC or 120V AC
- Available with gray or black base
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- Available in Flashing or Steady-On versions
- Available with amber, blue, clear, green or red lens
- -31F to 150F (-35C to 66C) operating temperature
- Protective wire guard available