The Edwards Signaling The 116EXMLED Series AdaptaBeacon is an LED Light
designed for use in hazardous locations. UL and cUL Listed for use in Class
I, Division 1 applications, the light is ideal for use in areas requiring
high visibility and low maintenance. The long life LEDs reduce maintenance
requirements by up to 90% when compared to a xenon strobe. The LED light
emits a 360-degree beam of light with 14 user selectable flash patterns.
These signals are UL and cUL listed for outdoor use with Type 3R, 4X, and
Marine Rated enclosures. Mounting options are available (ordered separately)
for ceiling mount, wall mount, pendant mount and stanchion mount. The unit
is supplied with a guard installed over the clear dome.
Edwards Signaling 116 Class LED Lights features and benefits:
- Operated on 120 - 240 VAC or 125 - 250 VDC
- Available in amber, blue, clear with white LEDs, green or red
- Option for ceiling, bracket, pendant or stanchion mounting
- 14 user selectable flash patterns
- -40F to 149F (-40 to 65C) operating temperature