The Edwards Signaling Explosionproof AdaptaBeacon Rotating Lights are
designed for installation in hazardous location environments. Rigid
specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual
output and low maintenance.
The units are UL Listed for Type 3R, Type 4X and marine installations.
Models are available for pendant, wall, ceiling and stanchion mounting.
Typical industrial and commercial applications include: food processing
plants, refineries, mines, tankers, laboratories, sewage treatment plants,
off shore oil rigs, water and filtration plants, and chemical plants.
Edwards Signaling 116 Class Rotating Halogen Lights features and benefits:
- Bracket, ceiling, pendant or stanchion mount
- High impact glass dome, dome guard included
- 40W halogen bulb or 25W incandescent bulb
- 75 rotations per minute
- Factory sealed - no external seals required
- Quick connect - threads onto mounting module for easy installation
- Shock absorbing receptacle
- Easy to assemble & relamp
- Gaskets seal out dirt & moisture
- Epoxy powder coat for corrosion resistance