The Edwards Signaling 52 and 53 Series AdaptaBeacon Rotating Beacons are designed to
provide maximum brilliance and long term durability with minimum
maintenance. The polycarbonate dome allows for easy cleaning. May be mounted
in any orientation.
For direct mounting applications, unit is supplied complete with gasket and
rubber expansion plugs. For weatherproof installation unit must be mounted
vertically with the dome facing up.
Designed to attract attention or indicate equipment malfunctions in noisy
areas. Used in security systems to visually show indication of an intrusion.
Also used in factory and distribution facilities to alert workers of
oncoming fork truck traffic.
Edwards Signaling 52 and 53 Series AdaptaBeacon Rotating Beacons features and benefits:
- Light intensifying reflector
- 75 revolutions per minute
- Bayonet lamp socket for easy replacement
- Cast base can be utilized as junction box
- May be mounted vertically, facing up or facing down