|Edwards Signaling Polaris Class 94 Series LED Beacons, 12/24 VDC, 24VAC|| |
Polaris beacons from Edwards Signaling merge the latest LED technology with renowned Edwards inventiveness to achieve a dazzling convergence of form and function. With exclusive LED light engine technology, Polaris outshines the competition.
- The Polaris LED light engine technology provides light that is perceived to be as bright as a xenon strobe without the required maintenance.
- Available in two housings that are rated NEMA 4X and IP 66. Both housings include a HIPS (hidden in plain sight) switch that allows the user to change the flash rate without any tools.
- Beautiful, gem-like quality lenses enhance the depth of color
Edwards Polaris Class LED beacons are NEMA Type 4X and IP66 rated visual signals designed for indoor and
outdoor applications. The units are available in Edwards' 94 Series housing in 12-24V DC, 24V AC, 120V AC and are
field configurable with seven flash patterns, including steady-on, utilizing a "Hidden In Plain Sight" (HIPS) switch.
The inner, double fresnel lens is made of a high grade polycarbonate and is designed to magnify the ultra-bright
LED's inside. A clear, outer, impact-resistant polycarbonate dome offers additional protection against accidental
impacts with machinery or falling objects. It also acts as a protective and simple to clean "dust and residue" cover.
The Polaris Class beacons are designed to be mounted on 3/4 inch NPT conduit (indoor or outdoor). To maintain the
NEMA and IP ratings for outdoor installation, the beacon must be mounted with the dome facing directly up. When
installing the beacon indoors in dry environments, it can be mounted in any position.
The Polaris Class is designed for industrial or commercial applications that require the longevity of an LED combined
with the brightness of a xenon strobe. These units are very effective in high noise areas where ear protection is worn
or audible signals may not be heard.
Polaris Class Features and Specifications
- 12-24V DC, 24V AC, 120V AC
- High level of immunity to shock and vibration
- Six lens colors
- Black or Gray base option
- Seven flash patterns (includes steady-on)
- UL 1638 and cUL Listed
- Hidden in Plain Sight (HIPS) switch
- NEMA 4X and IP66 Rated
- 3/4" (19mm) NPT threaded conduit
- Operating Temperature: -31F to +150.8F (-35C to +66C)