|Edwards Signaling 125 Class Strobe Lights|| |
The Edwards Signaling 125 Class Strobe beacons are UL and cUL listed
signaling devices, available in two versions, normal light output and high
light output. Both versions feature a corrosion resistant Type 4X enclosure
and can be panel or conduit mounted. The base is manufactured from a 33%
glass filled nylon, providing high resistance to heat and high chemical
resistivity. The lens is made of shatter resistant polycarbonate. Both the
normal light output and high light output beacons are available with either
a black or gray base, and amber, blue, clear, green or red lens.
The 125 Class Strobe beacons can be mounted on 1/2" or 3/4" NPT conduit
using a 1/2" internal or 3/4" external conduit hub that comes with the unit.
It can also be panel-mounted using the mounting gasket provided with the
unit. When panel mounting the 125 Class Strobe, the surface and construction
details of the panel must be taken into consideration to ensure the
integrity of the outdoor, NEMA 4X rating is fully maintained.
Edwards Signaling 125 Class Strobe Lights features and benefits:
- Available in High Light Output or Normal Light Output versions
- High Light Output models available in 120V AC
- Normal Light Output models available in 12-48V DC, 120V AC and 240V
- Available with gray or black base
- Available with amber, blue, clear, green or red lens
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- -31F to 150F (-35C to 66C) operating temperature
- Protective wire guard available
125 Class Strobe Lights Data sheet in *.pdf format.