A Single Cable Source Meets Worldwide Requirements
Turck Extremelife-70 cable with NEK 606 enhanced oil and
mud resistance is the first global cable offering to meet both
North American NEC flame and tray installation requirements
(FT4/IEEE 1202) and global requirements for low-smoke,
halogen-free content. This multi-listed approach simplifies cable
logistics for global projects allowing a single cable source that
meets worldwide installation requirements.
Equipped for marine and arctic weather conditions,
Extremelife-70 includes UL and C(UL) -70 °C cold bend and -40
°C cold impact listings and remains flexible to work with down
to -40 °C. It is IEEE 1580-2010 and IEC 60092 Marine Shipboard
approved and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) certified.
These cables are robust and reliable, whether exposed to crush,
impact, abrasion, cold, flame, oil, mud, chemicals, or UV.
Turck's EX70 cables also meeth the following additional approvals from UL, IEEE, and other entities.
- UL1277 Tray Cable (TC) with Exposed Run (ER), Direct Burial (DB), and Low Smoke (ST1) [8AWG to 18AWG]
- UL13 Power Limited Tray Cable (PLTC) with ER, DB, and ST1 [12AWG to 22AWG]
- UL2250 Instrumentation Tray Cable (ITC) with ER, DB, and ST1 [12AWG to 22AWG]
- UL Oil Resistance I & II
- UL Sunlight Resistance
- UL Cold Impact to -40°C
- UL Cold Bend to -70°C
- C(UL) C22.2 No. 230-17 CIC/TC Tray Cables with DB and ST1
- IEEE 1580-2010 Marine Shipboard
- IEC 60092-350, 353, 360, & 376 Marine Shipboard
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Certified
- FT1, FT4, IEEE 1202, and IEC 6033203022 flame tests
- RoHS compliant
Turck Extremelife-70 Cable Brochure
Turck Extremelife-70 is a halogen-free, low smoke cable to meet global standards