ABB ACS550 standard drives can be used in a wide range of industries. Typical applications include pump, fan and constant torque use, such as conveyors.
The ACS550 drives are ideal in those situations where there is a need for simplicity to install, commission and use and where customizing or special product engineering is not required.
- 0.75 to 355 kW & 1 to 500 Hp
- Vector control
- Built-in EMC filter and Modbus fieldbus interface
- Swinging choke for superior harmonic reduction
- Coated boards for harsh environments
ABB ACS800 industrial drives are available both as complete AC drives and as modules to meet your requirements as a user, OEM or system integrator. Single drive modules configuration contains a rectifier, DC link and an inverter in one single AC drive unit. They can be installed without any additional cabinet or enclosure, available in wall-mounted, freestanding and cabinet-built constructions. They are specifically designed for industrial applications in process industries such as the pulp & paper, metals, mining, cement, power, chemical, and oil & gas.
For more information or to place an order, please give us a call at
(800) 558-1899 or (203) 304-0777.
To purchase online
please click here.
- 0.55 to 5200 kW & .75 to 6,000 Hp
- IP21 and IP55 enclosure classes
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- EMC filter, choke and brake chopper
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols
- Flexible I/O and encoder options
View our entire line of ABB ACS & DCS Drives