Minifast Control Power Wiring
Turck has developed a new connectivity solution that is compatible with the control power connection system utilized with Rockwell ArmorStart distributed motor starters. Turck's Minifast control power offering gives an alternative solution for customers to have drop in replacements that tap directly into the existing E-stop control wiring circuits.
The new Minifast product provides the same trusted features as Turck's standard Minifast offering, including NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P and IEC IP67.
Turck's new Minifast control power solution provides customers with an alternative solution
- Provides alternative solution for control power system used with Rockwell ArmorStart motor starters
- Uses Turck's trusted Minifast connector product line and seamlessly works in Rockwell system
- Quicker delivery lead times than market is currently offering
- Fits well with other standard Turck products for this application including Ethernet, DeviceNet™, A-Size and D-Size power
- Modified 5-pin connector: Uses 6-pin Minifast pinout and plugs pin #4 location
- Prevents any chance of mis-wiring by ensuring it cannot mate with standard 5-pin or 6-pin Minifast connectors
- NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P and IEC IP67 rated