Motor starting matters
ABB's softstarters increase motors’ lifetime by protecting them from
electrical stresses. They do so by letting you optimize starting
currents that with conventional starting methods puts lot of stress on
the motor. With many built-in motor protection features, your motor is
safe in its hands. ABB's softstarters are also installation-friendly and
can cut your assembly and startup time by being easy to use and easy to
learn. With everything that you need in one unit, from bypass contactor
to overload protection, a single softstarter makes for a compact and
complete starting solution. Furthermore, with many application specific
features, ABB's softstarters can ultimately help you increase
productivity. Torque control, pump cleaning and many more features lets
you do more than simply soft starting.
- Secure motor reliability
- Improve installation efficiency
- Increase application productivity.
Download the Softstarters brochure in *.pdf format
- Offering: PSTX, PST(B), PSE, PSR and PSS
- ABB's softstarters cover any motor application from 3 A to 1810 A
- Reduced starting current and less electrical stress on the motor and the network
- Fast and easy to install and set-up with a small footprint
- Reduced mechanical wear and tear on mechanical equipment.
Download the Motor Protection and Control brochure in *.pdf format