Eaton’s all-copper Mini-Power Center incorporates all of the features
and benefits included in the industry-proven aluminum model, plus the
additional features of a copper-wound transformer with a copper
loadcenter chassis that accepts bolt-on feeder breakers. Mini-Power
Centers are ideally suited for applications where 120 volts are required
at a remote location. Parking lots, workbenches, and temporary power on
construction sites are common applications.
- All live parts are enclosed for personnel safety and equipment protection.
- Padlockable hinged cover prevents removal of feeder breakers.
- All interconnecting wiring is performed at the factory, saving on installation costs.
3R enclosure makes it ideally suited for use in areas that contain
dust, moisture, corrosive fumes, metal shavings, and other airborne
particles that may cause damage to ventilated transformers.
- Ground bar is supplied to permit grounding of individual secondary circuits.
- Wiring compartment includes ample space for conduit entry.
- Maximum wiring gutter space is provided for ease of wiring.
- Simplified design includes two keyholes for ease of mounting and leveling.