Eaton’s all-copper Mini-Power Center incorporates all of the features and benefits included in the industry-proven aluminum model, plus the additional features of a copper-wound transformer with a copper loadcenter chassis that accepts bolt-on feeder breakers. Mini-Power Centers are ideally suited for applications where 120 volts are required at a remote location. Parking lots, workbenches, and temporary power on construction sites are common applications.
- All live parts are enclosed for personnel safety and equipment protection.
- Padlockable hinged cover prevents removal of feeder breakers.
- All interconnecting wiring is performed at the factory, saving on installation costs.
- NEMA 3R enclosure makes it ideally suited for use in areas that contain dust, moisture, corrosive fumes, metal shavings, and other airborne particles that may cause damage to ventilated transformers.
- Ground bar is supplied to permit grounding of individual secondary circuits.
- Wiring compartment includes ample space for conduit entry.
- Maximum wiring gutter space is provided for ease of wiring.
- Simplified design includes two keyholes for ease of mounting and leveling.