Eaton Cutler-Hammer E57 Inductive Proximity Sensors Global
The Eaton Global Proximity Sensor family was created by Eaton with the high volume OEM in mind. It has been optimized to include only those functions necessary for basic, reliable sensing. Why pay for extra features when you don't need them? That's not to say these sensors lack the
performance or features you expect. The DC units are short circuit protected and will sense up to 2,000 operations per second. Plus, all sensors include a bright LED indicator to show output status.
There's no need to design your machine around these sensors. The Global family includes models in a variety of diameters so they will fit right where you need them.
Select models from 8 mm diameter all the way up to 30 mm, for just the size or sensing range that you require. Need something smaller? The standard line includes inductive proximity sensors as small as 4 mm in diameter.
The Global Proximity Sensor is available in AC or DC, two-wire or three-wire, and NPN or PNP. You can even choose between cable wiring or quick-disconnect connectors.
For power handling, The DC units feature a 100 mA load current rating and AC units are rated up to 200 mA.
- The Global Proximity Line features solid performance and a basic feature set for reliable, cost-effective sensing
- Available in a variety of sizes to fit in all of your applications: 8 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm and 30 mm diameters
- DC sensors operate on 10-30 VDC in two-wire and three-wire (NPN or PNP) configurations
- AC sensors operate on 20-250 VAC in two-wire configuration
- Switching frequency of 2 kHz for DC models
- Shielded and unshielded versions available
- Terminations include:
- 2-meter cable
- DC units include short circuit protection