WebOP Designer Panel Express
WebOP Designer is powerful yet intuitive software to create total solutions for WebOP series Human Machine Interface products. WebOP Designer is proven in many application fields and is an easy to use integrated development tool. The features include solution-oriented screen objects, high-end vector graphics, Windows fonts for multi-language applications, recipes, alarms, data loggers and operation logging. WebOP Designer also includes online/offline simulation and other utility programs such as Data Transfer Helper (DTH); recipes editors and text editors.
Panel Express runtime, a part of WebOP Designer, guarantees reliability and performance of Open Platform because of the minimum system overhead, high communication data rates, sub-second screen switching, and 24/7 operation. Our fast response software team adds new functions, communication drivers and solutions to the software all the time to meet dynamic needs.
- Allows users to manage multiple HMI applications in one project
- Allows users to switch multi-language UI dynamically, with Unicode and multilingual screen text supported
- Provides password protection of designs, macros and upload/download operations
- Running various applications on Open Platform with different O.S. - RTOS/WinCE and Windows O.S.
- Link and Control automation controller directly from platform
- Provides index registers for modifying device addresses at runtime
- Collects data from many devices with various methods
- Supports various data acquisition and trend presentation
- Operation log helps the review and investigation of important events
- Flexible runtime download through serial / Ethernet and memory cards.
- Allows to use the USB Memory Sticker for the trouble-free update of the application
- Supports over 300 industrial communication protocols such as SIMATIC S7-1200, BACNet MSTP/BACNet IP etc. and the driver list is growing